Test module with leds for SYS1
Simple tool for maintenance.
Some leds and some resistors are enough to realize
this module of rapid diagnosis.
For SYSTEM 1.
This module is used in troubleshooting, to ensure the functioning of the CPU board (A1) very simply when it is unmounted.
It is enough just to look at the lights, without having to connect the table, or card drivers (A3). These indicate the status of the solenoids control signals, sounds, and lights.
The absence of lighting of the leds indicates a problem at the level of the CPU board (the CPU does not start).
From left to right, the leds correspond to:
- Presence of power (one red LED)
- State of the data strobes for lamps (nine LED, DS1 to DS9)
- State of the output solenoid OUTHOLE (one orange LED)
- State of the output solenoid KNOCKER (one green LED)
- State of the sounds outputs 10, 100, 1000 (three LED)
- State of the lamps outputs (four LED, LD1 to LD4)
- State of the solenoids outputs 6, 7, 8 (three LED)
This achievement is available in our shop.